Lenovo P1 Turbo is Finally Official with a Spacious Display and Battery
Lenovo may have first revealed the Vibe P1 Pro first in July, albeit unofficially, but it is only now that it is finally coming to town, though with a different identity. Called the Vibe P1 Turbo, the phone comes with mid-range specs and a good design to boot.
The display rests at a good 5.5” size with Full HD resolution. The phone supports 4G LTE and dual-SIM for connectivity.
Under the hood, you get the octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor with 3 GB RAM, Adreno 405, 32 GB storage and an expansion slot which takes up to 128 GB microSD cards.
At the back, you’ll get a 13 MP camera with Flash, to go along with the 5 MP front-shooter. The P1 Turbo also comes with a fingerprint reader, which is always a pleasant surprise in mid-rangers.
The biggest attraction here will be the battery. With a capacity of 5,000 mAh, it also features 24W Quick Charge 2.0 to provide large doses in short periods of charge. It will be available in Silver, Gray and Gold, one of the most popular color combinations right now and for obvious reasons.
The phone starts at around $300. If you are a fan of large display phones with a large battery that keeps them alive, you should probably watch out for this handset.
Lenovo P1 Turbo specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.1 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, customized
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM supported
- Display: 5.5” display with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Memory: RAM: 3 GB / Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 128 GB
- Camera: Primary: 13 megapixel with dual-LED Flash / Secondary: 5 megapixel
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Quick Charge 2.0 supported
- Price: around $300